Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Baking Extravaganza Introduction

Every year for the past 9 years my family and I have been baking and creating our Christmas gifts. This process began as a way to give gifts to my husband's 13 managers and 150ish employees. Dollar wise this made sense. Time wise, well you can't put a dollar value on that part of the gift. The first year we (I) only made cheesecakes and pies for the managers. The next year, I (we) started with small cakes and a small variety of cookies/candies.
This year we have 30 or so different cookies, candies, and treats plus 4 different cakes.

This blog is to chronicle our adventure and post the recipes. People always ask for the recipes. I seldom give them out. Not sure why I hold onto the recipe. I suppose it is like a child. I work hard at finding the right recipe, perfecting it and hate to just let it go. I know. Selfish. So I have started typing them up. Yes, I will start sharing them. Please promise if you use the recipe to treat it with love and respect. Feeding someone is a true form of showing love.

Happy Baking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment