Monday, February 13, 2012

meals for 2/12/12 - 2/19/12

I did not have time to post the menu last week - but it was a crazy week. Mostly crock pot meals and soup/sandwiches.

This week is another busy week so it will be a creative meal week.

Sunday - we had hamburgers and fries. I make my own hamburger buns they are super yummy.

Monday  - taco night, beef and chicken, hard and soft shells. I also made guacamole. I will post the recipe next.  Posted!

Tuesday - Crockpot potato and double corn chowder. This is a Betty Crocker recipe. Looks super easy, I like super easy on busy days. Yes, I know this is Valentine's day but with a band concert, ballet, and E and I taking a cake decorating class - we will post pone a special dinner until the weekend.  I also made fried chicken strips and cornbread.

A picture!! I forgot the bacon - but it was still good. 
Slow cooker Double Corn and Potato Chowder
Fried chicken for those picky ones who won't eat the chowder


Wednesday - sandwiches and soup. Soup will be a basic crock pot veggie soup.

Thursday -Crock Pot Jambalya again a Betty Crocker recipe. Looks super easy and good.

Friday - Steak, baked potatoes and steamed veggies

Saturday -Sauce, pasta, and meatballs. I make my sauce in the slow cooker all day.

I just realized I did not post recipes for the buns or sauce. I have to post the recipes!!!

Linking up to:

Suzie QT Pies Scraps of Life

At Home with Mrs. M.

ORGJUNKIE.COM

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Your menu looks really tasty! If you make that Jambalaya snap a picture and post it on your blog. THen you can come over and link it up in my New Orleans Carnival/Mardi Gras link up!!! Yummy! Here is the link if you post it: http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-carnival-time-link-up-anything-new.html

    I am following your blog, thanks for linking it up to my Monday Menu link up and posting the link on your blog post. I also gave your post a pin on Pinterest so I hope that brings some traffic your way!

    have a sweet & tasty week, susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in, all looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete