Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vaverek Guacamole

I know there are hundreds of ways to make guacamole but I found this recipe to be a favorite of my family.

Ingredients:

3 - 4 Ripe Avocados (If you need to ripen your avocados, you can put them in a paper bag and let them ripen)
1 Tomatoes
1/2 medium Onion - I like to use Vidalia Onions
2 Tbs. Key Lime or Lime Juice
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tbs Mayonaise
4 Tbs Sour Cream
Fajita Seasoning or any Mexican seasoning.
Salt - to taste, I usually use 1 tsp

Dice up the avocados, tomatoes, and onion. Combine them in a bowl, addt he rest of the ingredients and chill.
Serve with chips and salsa or chips, or on tacos, fajitas - anything!

* I would post a picture but the boys ate it so fast I couldn’t get a good picture.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment