Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year and my attempt at a resolution

Happy 2012! Or as we say in our house Happy Nole Year! Yes, the Seminoles barely beat the Fighting Irish in the Champs Bowl. We had a great time and got to watch my niece march with the FSU Marching Chiefs. Fun was had by all.

I usually do not make resolutions for the new year. They are always broken in the first week, this year is a little different, I decided that I should have some fun with my love for baking. My resolution is to bake a new or different goodie every day. Okay, I know - every day??? Maybe I should alter that to say 3 times a week. I will continue to post the recipes and pictures on this blog. Do you have a favorite recipe you would like to share? I would like to make it and share it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment