Friday, January 6, 2012

Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes

I did not forget to bake - I did not have to post. So here is the post for Thursday January 6th.

Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
from Annie Eats 12/9/2011

I did make one change - I did not use the peppermint frosting that she used. I use a basic buttercream frosting but used peppermint extract as opposed to vanilla extract. Here is the recipe.

1/2 cup - 1 stick of butter, softened
3 - 4 cups of powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
1 Tbs milk
1 tsp of peppermint extract

Cream the butter until fluffy, add the powder sugar. Add the milk and extract until mixed and fluffy.
cupcake batter
Peppermint Cupcakes without frosting
my helper crushing the candy canes

Finished! They got the approval of little man. So these are a hit too!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment