Saturday, January 21, 2012

Meatballs in sauce and s'mores popcorn

I know I am behind on posting. Sorry about that. Life has been a little busy.

Here is a picture of Paula Deen's Cheese Stuffed Meatballs and my homemade sauce.


Thursday was National Popcorn Day! We made s'mores popcorn. It is YUMMY!

Basically I popped a bag of popcorn - I use light butter.
Put it in an 8 quart bowl.
I then broke up a Hershey bar into small pieces and spread it on top.
I added my homemade marhsmallows that I cut up into small pieces. You can use mini marshmallows, I just had the homemade ones so I decided to use those.
I also broke graham crackers into small pieces. You can use cinnamon teddy grahams, or cinnamon square cereal. My family likes the graham crackers.

Then I melted milk chocolate chips and drizzled a good quantity over the popcorn, marshmallow, graham cracker mixture. Toss to coat everything with the chocolate. It won't last so you don't have to worry about storing it!

Emily giving the s'mores  popcorn 2 thumbs up


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment